CHAMPION WOMEN'S AWARDS
To apply click here for Application
The Champion Women's Awards Program is a component of the Leadership Achievement Awards Program. Champion Women are recognized for their extraordinary contribution to the network or the community.
- Categories are outlined as follows:
- Education Achievement - Honoring a person who has completed a degree that encountered many challenges.
- Teacher Achievement - Honoring a teacher who made major contributions to students, the school system or had an impact on changing lives.
- Parent Achievement - Honoring a parent who successfully raised all children to complete high school inspires of oppositions.
- Network Champion - Honoring women in GWWN who has made a major impact on others through, community services, special programs and projects, coaching and mentoring and supporting the organization.
- Entrepreneurship - Honoring a woman who has advanced in the business world and have helped others to achieve goals.
- Woman of Distinction - Honoring a woman who has made an impact on others in the business arena and the community in spite of challenges.
- Requirements: All documents must be submitted electronically. Complete the nomination application. On a separate page write at least a 350 double space word description of the nominee's contributions that can benefit others. Include a 250 word biography and provide supporting documentation (if applicable). A color digital photography (jpg format) of the nominee is required. All submitted information is not returnable and will be used for the purpose of this program.
- Deadline: TBD
- Panel: Judges from various professional careers will review each nomination. The finalists will be submitted to the nomination committee for the Executive Board ultimate approval.
- Presentation: Winners are recognized at the Leadership Achievement Awards Program on TBD. For additional information contact us at GWWeNet@gwwn.org
Site designed & created by Judith Desplechin || jdgraphex.com